- All over sheer lace and mesh.
- Low-rise panty.
- Sexy cut out at back.
- Minimal back coverage.
- Cotton gusset.
- Leg openings stay put without digging in.
- Designed in France.
Lace: 78% Nylon, 15% Elastane, 7% Polyester; Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Tulle: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.