- Beautiful lace bodice chemise.
- Sheer floral mesh triangle cups.
- Scalloped lace bust band.
- Semi-sheer mesh body.
- Pullover style.
- Fits true to size.
- Embroidered tulle at bodice and back.
- Lace trim along neckline.
- Band under the bust for light support.
- Sheer embroidered wireless cups.
- Plunge center at front.
- Adjustable twin shoulder straps.
- Fully adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Semi sheer body hits mid-thigh.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Embroidery: Polyethylene; Lace: 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane; Knit: 65% Polyamide, 35% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.