- Beautiful lace hipster panty.
- Sheer embroidered tulle at front and back.
- Lace along waist and leg.
- Low-average waist.
- Lace trim along waistband and leg openings.
- Center back seam for definition.
- Mid rise panty.
- Panties provide moderate rear coverage.
- Sewn-in cotton crotch for comfort.
- Cheeky coverage at back.
- Sewn-in care tag.
- 100% cotton gusset.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Embroidery: 100% Polyethylene; Lace: 81% Nylon,19% Spandex; Knit: 65% Nylon, 35% Spandex; Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.