- Lightweight spacer foam underwire bra.
- Cups have embroidered tulle overlay.
- Lace detail along neckline.
- Breathable and light feel.
- Plunge center front.
- Adjustable straps.
- Hook-and-eye back closure.
- Back secures with coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Embroidery: 100% Polyethylene; Lace: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane; Knit: 65% Nylon, 35% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester; Tulle Back: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.