- Multi-part unlined underwire support bra.
- Ultra-flat seams.
- Cups plunge very low in the center.
- Double-lined mesh band.
- Cup has angled and vertical seams for shape.
- Side support panels center breasts for a full, rounded look.
- Cup top is sheer mesh with a pretty lace overlay.
- Full coverage neckline has an elasticized edge to secure fit.
- Center has wide, arched panel with a satin bow at top.
- Sides and back made of stretch microfiber.
- Sewn-in elastic at edges.
- Wide straps have glossy topside and are wide set.
- Leotard back.
- 4 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure.
- Fully adjustable.
- Centered straps.
- Hook-and-eye closure secures at back with coated metal hardware.
- Tag sewn in next to inner hook-and-eye pad.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Knit: 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane; Knit Lining: 100% Polyamide; Tulle: 67% Polyamide, 33% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.