- Beautiful floral lace full coverage molded bra.
- Supportive cups in soft and stretch lace.
- Perfect for all day wear.
- Light support tulle lines the cups for added lift and centering.
- J-hook convertibility.
- Stretch at the neckline for breast type adaptability.
- Smoothing leotard back in supportive soft tulle.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Microfiber lining and lace exterior of cups expand in all directions.
- Bra provides each breast with a unique fit.
- Great bra for women with uneven breasts.
- Sewn-on elastic at neckline for fit.
- Center has mesh triangle panel with elastic band at base.
- Goldtone metal Chantelle charm at center top.
- Bandless front offers more comfort if you're short-waisted.
- Straps are soft restricted stretch elastic for support.
- Straps adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Tags are on inside of back at left.
- Hook-and-eye at back has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Knit: 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane; Knit Back: 61% Nylon, 39% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.