- Wireless bra with molded cups.
- Tall supportive knit back smooths your silhouette.
- Banded base construction has added support and security.
- Unlined soft, stretch knit lining for comfort.
- Cup has a jacquard knit overlay.
- Chantelle's jacquard floral pattern has a matte and shine look.
- Full coverage neckline has a V-neckline.
- Neckline has an elasticized edge to prevent gaps.
- Sewn-on elastic underband gives extra stability and support.
- Side seams have soft, flexible boning for comfortable support.
- Tall knit sides and back help smooth you.
- Straps are fully adjustable.
- Straps have a shiny stripe detail and light padding.
- Soft-backed hook-and-eye closure secures at back.
- Back closure has coated metal hardware.
- Minimizing qualities reduce gaps with button down tops.
- Leotard back.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Knit Cup: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane; Knit: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.