- Modern seamless unlined minimizer bra.
- Full coverage cups contain and lift for worry-free support.
- The leotard, U-shaped back helps to take the weight off shoulders.
- Designed for the ultimate comfort fit.
- Double-lined mesh band gently smooths back and sides.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Minimizes up to 1 inch as compared to a T-Shirt bra.
- Cups have sleek microfiber lining that expands to fit.
- Minimizes breast tissue for a smaller appearance and shape.
- Sewn-on elastic edge along neckline helps maintain fit.
- Bandless front provides a comfortable fit.
- Center has an arched underside.
- Gemstone decorative charm at center top of triangle.
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit.
- Wide straps of soft, non-stretch fabric adjust at back.
- Tags are on inner back.
- Hook-and-eye closure has a silky back and coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, I=5D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Knit: 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane; Knit Lining: 67% Nylon, 33% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.