- Comfortable minimizer bra.
- Full coverage and lightly lined.
- Seamless underwire cups minimize.
- Minimizes up to 1/2 an inch compared to a t-shirt bra.
- Custom fit solution for each breast for those who are not quite even.
- Cups are lined, with inner side support sling for lift and support.
- Elasticized top edge of cups secures a close fit.
- Bra creates a rounded, natural shape.
- Tall, smoothing sides and back help prevent ripples and bulges.
- Center has tall, sheer mesh panel for high tummy comfort.
- Bandless front is less bulky for short-waisted women.
- Mesh sides have a smooth knit lining.
- Double-lined mesh band subtly smooths your back and sides.
- U-shaped back helps take weight off shoulders for a custom fit.
- Restricted stretch straps.
- Straps adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Knit Cup: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane; Knit: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.