- Sheer lightweight embroidered tulle.
- Low-rise everyday style.
- Lace leg openings stay put without digging in.
- 100% cotton panel.
- Designed in France.
82% Polyamide/11% Spandex/7% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your panty more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your panty two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic panty: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Hand wash your panty in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your panty. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the panty to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your panty to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panty together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.