- Lace and fishnet underwire bra.
- Scoop neck of graphic fishnet.
- Classic lace for added demi shape.
- Mono underwire for support and style.
- Barely there spghetti strap.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace Front: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane; Back Cap: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane; Middle Tulle: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Tulle Lining: 100% Polyester; Interior: 100% Polyester.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.