- Push-up padding, underwire cups.
- Cups plunge very low in the center to create a deep V neckline that complements low-cut tops.
- Leotard or a U-shaped back.
- 3 Column, 2 row hook and eye back closure, based on a size 34D.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Designed in France.
82% Polyamide/11% Spandex/7% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.