- Spacer bra with lightweight foam underwire cups.
- Cups plunge very low in the center.
- Gold hardware at center.
- Graphic sheer mesh along neckline.
- Bandless front provides comfort for women with short torsos.
- Center has triangular microfiber panel with mesh lining for stability.
- Silvertone metal ring featured at top center.
- Strong, flexible microfiber sides give extra support.
- Fused elastic at side edges delivers a smooth, secure fit.
- Wide-set straps are sewn to the lace overlay.
- Exposed elastic, restricted stretch straps fully adjust in back.
- Hook-and-eye closure secures at back with coated metal hardware.
- Tagless for comfort.
- Coated metal hardware in back.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane; Knit: 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane; Knit Lining Back: 61% Nylon, 39% Elastane; Tulle: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Tulle Lining: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.