- Lace full demi underwire bra.
- Bottom of the cups lined with a soft but rigid knit.
- Cups lined for added support.
- Embroidered inlays lined with a strong tulle.
- Tulle on the sides gives a centering effect.
- Sheer tulle along the neckline.
- Soft leotard back for support.
- Back design helps to prevent slipping off the shoulders.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Chantelle charm at the center front.
- Delicate bows on the straps.
- 3 column hook-and-eye at back has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 100% Polyester; Knit: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane; Lace High Cup: 46% Polyester, 40% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.