- Comfortable innovative t-shirt bra.
- Sweetheart neckline.
- Lightweight cups are covered with soft and opaque knit.
- Light padding with a microfiber overlay gives smooth, uplifted look.
- Center front with lace inlay lined with tulle for added support.
- Enclosed back seams for a soft and gentle feel on the body.
- Bandless front for a sleek look.
- Stretch sides have a microfiber interior for a smooth feel.
- Sides are overlaid with mesh and lace for a pretty touch.
- Smooth invisibility beneath clothing.
- Refined lace trim along the bottom of the band.
- 3 J-Hook hardware connects the straps into a racer-back.
- Soft elastic straps adjust with coated metal hardware.
- Chantelle charm at the center front.
- Padded hook-and-eye at back has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Knit Cup: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane; Knit: 66% Polyamide, 34% Elastane; Tulle: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Knit Cup Inside: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.