- Unlined underwire plunge bra.
- Low-cut coverage creates a round and uplifted neckline.
- Bra offers a natural lift without added padding.
- Side support panel helps center breasts.
- Mesh/lace cup overlay features stretch.
- Arched center panel with cutout.
- Two-tone bow at top.
- Lace sides and back have sewn-on elastic.
- Elastic along edges help provide a custom fit.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye back closure.
- 3 column, 2 row hook closure, based on a size 34D.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Elastic straps adjust in the back.
- Designed in France.
Lace Cup Side: 78% Nylon, 15% Elastane, 7% Polyester; Lace: 65% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 15% Elastane; Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.