- Beautiful one piece bodysuit.
- Body has sleek, matte exterior.
- Multi-part, underwire cup with two layers of sheer mesh.
- Unlined bra with lace overlay at the cup's top.
- Angled seam and side support panel.
- Elasticized top of cup offers a close fit.
- Center is wide with a satin bow and Chantelle charm at top.
- Sides and back have sewn-on elastic at top edges for fit.
- Wide-set straps have textured topside.
- Straps fully adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Mesh-lined knit panel between front seams.
- Moderate tummy control.
- Center back seam provides definition.
- Sewn-in cotton gusset for comfort.
- Crotch opens and has hook-and-eye closure.
- Crotch opening secures with coated metal hardware.
- Full rear coverage.
- Leotard back.
- Designed in France.
Fiber Content - Lace: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane; Tulle Cup Lining: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Knit: 100% Polyamide; Knit Front: 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane; Tulle: 57% Polyamide, 43% Elastane; Tulle Lining Front: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane; Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.