- Lightly lined seamless underwire bra.
- Bra gives illusion of sheerness.
- Fit provides a light look on the body.
- Lace detail at center front is flat and invisible.
- Cups have a sheer mesh overlay.
- Overlays have embroidered appliques at front center.
- Bandless front is less bulky.
- Center panel is wide, arched for high tummy comfort.
- Seamed sides and back have covered elastic at edges for fit.
- Textured, center-pull, covered elastic straps.
- Straps fully adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Leotard back.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 75% Nylon, 13% Viscose, 12% Spandex; Tulle: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex; Knit: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex; Knit Back: 74% Nylon, 26% Spandex; Knit Inside Cup: 100% Polyester; Tulle Lining: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.