- Stylish lace unlined demi bra.
- Combined elements of geometric lace and floral embroidery.
- Unlined underwire cups in crochet lace.
- Bold yet comfortably fitting half cup shape.
- Crochet-look lace overlay.
- Sewn-on elastic along edge of neckline, back and sides.
- Sheer mesh panels with floral embroidery at center and sides.
- Tall, wide center has a straight underside.
- Center also has a soft sewn-on elastic under-band.
- Sides and back are geometric stretch lace.
- Wide-set straps are soft, restricted stretch elastic.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back secures with coated metal hardware.
- Closure has soft lining.
- Low-cut coverage.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D.
- Sewn-in tag.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane; Embroidery: 83% Polyester, 17% Nylon; Tulle: 100% Polyester; Tulle Lining Back: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.