- Sexy unlined lace underwire bra.
- Feminine lace cups are sexy and sheer.
- Vertical seam for shape and mesh lining for less show.
- Scalloped demi neckline has sewn-on elastic edge for fit.
- Flat seaming ensures support and lift.
- Unlined underwire cups create natural lift without padding.
- Demi, low-cut coverage creates a round, uplifted neckline.
- Soft sewn-on elastic at bottom front edge.
- Sheer arched center panel has crossover bands at bottom.
- Sides and back are fine sheer mesh with sewn-on elastic edges.
- Center has cutout with goldtone metal charm at top.
- Leotard back adds to comfortable fit.
- U-shaped back helps to take weight off your shoulders.
- Ultra-flat seams lie virtually invisible under clothing.
- Wide-set, dual front straps are minimal stretch elastic.
- Single elastic straps in back adjust with goldtone metal hardware.
- Chantelle logo badge is sewn onto top of back right.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Body: Lace: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane; Tulle Back: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.