- Smooth t-shirt underwire demi cup bra.
- Foam underwire cups lie seamless and smooth under any top.
- Demi, low-cut coverage creates a round, uplifted neckline.
- Leotard or a U-shaped back.
- Back design helps to take weight off shoulders for a comfort-fit.
- Light padding for a smooth, rounded shape.
- Scalloped lace trim along top of cups.
- Wide mesh center panel has an arched underside for comfort.
- Center gore has a gold-tone metal charm at top.
- Sheer tulle sides & back have sewn-on elastic at top & bottom edges.
- Lace overlay at both sides of center back closure.
- Wide-set, exposed elastic straps are split at front.
- Straps adjust in the back with gold-tone metal hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back with coated metal hardware.
- Ultra-flat seams lie virtually invisible under clothing.
- Chantelle logo badge is sewn onto top of back right.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Body - Lace: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane; Knit: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester; Knit Inside Cup: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.