- Unlined embroidered underwire demi bra.
- Creates a natural lift.
- Ultimate comfort-fit.
- Soft and stretch floral embroidery create a refined contrast.
- Plunging coverage provides a centering effect.
- Unpadded underwire cup is non-stretch mesh.
- Vertical seam for a rounded, uplifted shape.
- Embroidered floral pattern extends to non-stretch cup edge.
- Center triangle has cutout at top and satin band at bottom.
- Bandless front offers more comfort.
- Sides taper to back with fine, soft mesh.
- Sewn-on elastic along top and bottom.
- Elastic straps at back fully adjust with coated metal hardware.
- Silvertone metal Chantelle logo badge is sewn onto left back.
- Leotard or a U-shaped back helps take weight off shoulders.
- Ultra-flat seams are virtually invisible under clothing.
- Tag sewn in next to inner hook-and-eye pad.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Knit: 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane; Knit Lining: 100% Polyamide; Tulle: 67% Polyamide, 33% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.