- Soft and stretch floral embroidered hipster.
- Satiny sewn-on elastic edge along top of waist.
- Sheer mesh front with embroidered flowers.
- Mesh lining for comfortable wear.
- Extra fine mesh sides.
- Brazilian-cut back is stretch microfiber.
- Center back seam adds curve-embracing definition.
- Leg openings have sewn-on elastic edges along front and sides.
- Bonded edges at back for a line-free look.
- Mid-rise panty.
- Moderate, "cheeky" rear coverage.
- Tags are attached to the inner back waist.
- Sewn-in cotton crotch lining for softness.
- Opaque knit back.
- Mid-rise panty.
- Elastic trimmed leg openings.
- 100% cotton gusset.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Embroidery: 100% Polyester; Knit Back Crotch: 79% Nylon, 21% Elastane; Tulle Lining Front: 100% Polyester; Tulle: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Knit Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.