- 4-part underwired support bra.
- Open neckline and diamond sheer detail at plunge.
- Offers centered bust effect up to a H cup.
- Complete invisibility from flat mesh and lace.
- Side support panel helps center breasts.
- Plunge front is ideal for low-cut tops.
- Center panel plunge is narrow and arched.
- Arch provides high tummy comfort.
- Goldtone charm at center gore.
- Seamless mesh sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges.
- Sewn-on elastic helps provide better fit.
- Goldtone metal hardware at back.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Tulle leotard back for support and comfort.
- Fully adjustable wide-set elastic straps.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex; Tulle: 100% Polyester; Tulle Side: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Tulle Lining Side: 100% polyester; Tulle Back: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.