- Beautiful molded lace bra.
- Complete invisibility from flat mesh and lace.
- Seamless full coverage style with a rounded shape.
- Centered bust effect that forms to individual bust shape.
- Molded, mesh-lined underwire cups support and shape.
- Bra offers a natural appearance.
- Cup exteriors are patterned yet lie flat under clothing.
- Elasticized, encased top cup edge gives a more custom fit.
- Bandless front is less bulky for short-waisted women.
- Center panel is wide, arched for high tummy comfort.
- Arch provides high tummy comfort.
- Goldtone charm at center gore.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Tulle leotard back for support and comfort.
- Fully adjustable elastic straps.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex; Lining in Cup: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex; Tulle Back: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex; Tulle Side: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Tulle Lining Side: 100% Polyester; Tulle: 100% Nylon
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.