- Beautiful lace hipster brief.
- Complete invisibility from flat mesh and lace.
- Modern flat lace and opaque knit front.
- Subtle sheer mesh on sides.
- Moderate opaque back coverage.
- Mid-rise is figure flattering.
- Designed for everyday wear.
- Sewn-on elastic edge waistband.
- Small Chantelle "C" medallion at the center of front band.
- Lace insets create a sexy V shape at front.
- Semi sheer tulle at front has a gusset for modesty.
- Sewn-on elastic at the leg front stays in place so no digging in.
- Soft microfiber with stretch elastic trim.
- Tag sewn in at middle back waistband.
- Sewn-in 100% cotton crotch.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane; Body: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane; Gusset: 100% Cotton, Tulle Front: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.