- Contour wire free t-shirt bra.
- Bra provides support.
- Bra gives an even, smooth, rounded shape.
- Center panel features sheer, breathable tulle.
- Wide elastic under-band provides additional support.
- Seamed tulle sides and back have sewn-on elastic.
- Wide-set,covered elastic straps adjust in back.
- Coated metal hardware closure in back.
- Cups plunge low in the center.
- Banded detail along the bottom offers secure support.
- Band creates a smooth look through the back.
- J-hook adds racerback functionality.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Hook and eye back closure.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Body - Tulle: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Tulle Lining: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex; Knit: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.