- Lace plunge underwire unlined bra.
- Sheer embroidered underwire cups.
- Sheer at top for a light look and feel.
- Plunge center front.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Smoothing detail at center back.
- Cups have vertical darts for shape.
- Covered elastic along top edge of cup provides support.
- Center has arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- "C" charm at top.
- Elastic underband offers additional support.
- Tall, seamed tulle sides and back have diagonal seams.
- Sewn-on elastic at top and side edges for fit.
- Wide-set, covered elastic straps.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Leotard back..
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back with coated metal hardware.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Body - Embroidery: 71% Nylon, 29% Polyethylene; Tulle: 84% Nylon,16% Spandex; Tulle Back: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex; Tulle Lining: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.