- Full coverage wire free bra.
- Multi-part, wireless cups have a woven lining in the lower cup.
- Cups designed to support and contain the breasts.
- Angled seaming and a side support panel help center the breasts.
- Stretch upper cups hug your shape.
- Cups feature pretty embroidery.
- Center front in a rigid but soft tulle.
- Tulle center panel does not stretch to help stabilize support.
- Leotard back in tulle for smoothing effect.
- Back design helps prevent straps from slipping.
- Sheer embroidered neckline for a light look and feel.
- Wireless comfort with hook and eye closure.
- Chantelle charm at the center front.
- Delicate bows on the straps.
- Full coverage V-neckline has elastic at the edge for a secure fit.
- Stretch microfiber sides have elastic edges for flexible wear.
- Hook-and-eye at back has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 100% Polyester; Knit: 100% Nylon; Knit Back: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane; Lace High Cup: 46% Polyester, 40% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.