- Semi-sheer 3-part underwire bra.
- Microfiber body is printed with a geometric pattern.
- Unlined (unpadded) bra.
- Ultra-flat seams.
- Floral embroidery on top cup mesh lays flat.
- Double-lined mesh band.
- Elegant, feminine styling.
- Arched seams and side support panels in the cup.
- Support panels give additional centering and support.
- Plunge neckline with elasticized edge has scalloped trim.
- Center is arched and wide.
- Sewn-on elastic underband holds the fit closer to your body.
- Sheer mesh extends from the cup to the sides of stretch microfiber.
- Elastic for fit sewn at the top and bottom edges.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch straps fully adjust in back.
- Metal Chantelle decoration sewn on at the right side seam.
- Hook-and-eye closure secures at back
- Back closure has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D
- Tag secured at hook-and-eye pad.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Knit: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane; Knit Lining: 100% Nylon; Embroidery: 47% Nylon, 46% Polyester, 7% Elastane; Knit Back: 74% Nylon, 26% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.