- Beautiful high cut brief panty.
- Floral embroidery on front mesh.
- Flat knit at front and back.
- Stretch fabric and waist band.
- Full back coverage.
- High waist retro cut.
- Sewn-on elastic at the leg front stays in place so no digging in.
- Soft microfiber with stretch elastic trim.
- Tag sewn in at middle back waistband.
- Sewn-in 100% cotton crotch.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Knit: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane; Knit Back: 74% Nylon, 26% Elastane; Knit Crotch: 100% Cotton; Embroidery: 47% Nylon, 46% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.