- Full figure molded underwire bra.
- 3-part, underwire cups have mesh lining.
- Molded cup overlay is seamless stretch floral lace.
- Underwire cup has mesh lining at top of cup.
- Sheerness at the center gore.
- Tall leotard band for smoothing the back.
- Reinforced straps for support and all day comfort.
- Non-stretch smooth knit lining at the cup bottom.
- Inner lining seams help shape breasts.
- Sewn-on elastic edge at neckline to maintain fit.
- Covered elastic at base of front.
- Center is narrow with mesh backing for high tummies.
- Sides and back are self-lined stretch microfiber.
- Covered elastic at top and bottom.
- Center-pull straps are wide bands of exposed elastic.
- Highly restricted stretch in straps.
- Straps adjustable at back with coated metal hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure at the back has coated metal hardware.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 87.5% Nylon, 12.5% Elastane; Knit: 72% Nylon, 28% Elastane; Knit Cup: 100% Polyester; Tulle: 70% Nylon, 30% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.