- Unlined semi sheer underwire plunge bra.
- Ultra-flat seams.
- Cups plunge very low in the center.
- Double-lined mesh band.
- Fully adjustable, centered straps.
- J-hook at back for racerback convertability.
- Cups have fine mesh lining for comfort and opacity.
- Plunge neckline has a tulle panel.
- Neckline has bonded stretch band at top.
- Center has arched center panel with gold-tone metal charm.
- Covered elastic band along bottom front maintains fit.
- Sides and back are tulle with soft supportive knit lining.
- Sewn-on elastic at top.
- Covered elastic at bottom of sides and back.
- Comfortable and secure fit.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch straps are soft exposed elastic.
- Adjustable coated metal hardware at back of straps.
- Sleek hook-and-eye closure at back.
- Coated metal hardware in back.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D, H=5D, I=6D
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane; Knit: 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane; Knit Lining Back: 61% Nylon, 39% Elastane; Tulle: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Tulle Lining: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.