- Plunging wire free bra.
- Weightless and wireless comfort.
- Plunging center with added containment.
- Soft and smooth knit combined with feminine lace.
- Soft leotard band for smoothing effect at back.
- Wide band along bottom for additional support and lift.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- Straps adjustable at back with coated metal hardware.
- Designed in France.
Fabric Content - Lace: 87.5% Nylon, 12.5% Elastane; Knit: 72% Nylon, 28% Elastane; Knit Cup: 100% Polyester; Tulle: 70% Nylon, 30% Elastane
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.